Registration desk will be open from 1pm to 4pm on Wednesday 2nd November at UWA Club for people to register the day before if they wish to.
This conference will be of interest to basic scientists, clinical researchers, clinicians and academics.
The Conference will be hybrid including in-person and online sessions. The in-person Conference will be held at the UniClub, the University Club of Western Australia
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE REGISTRATION FEE?
* A Conference programme guide
* Admission to all Conference sessions
* Registration fee payment receipts (Tax Invoice)
* Official Attendance Certificate
* Arrival coffee, morning and afternoon tea, and buffet lunch
* Social event/Network dinner
Of note: Registration for the in-person participation will also provide free access to the virtual conference platform.
Virtual Conference Platform
* Access to interactive online live-streamed sessions through the virtual conference platform
* Access to recorded on-demand sessions through the virtual conference platform until a certain period of time after the Conference.
* Access to digital posters
If you opt for an online-only participation, you will have access only to the virtual conference platform with the services listed above.
This privacy notice is about how we collect and process your personal data in our website.
On this website we collect your identity details and contact details through direct interactions with you. These interactions include filling out forms, subscriptions to our services and directly communicating with us and providing such information. We use your personal data to register you in our database, to improve our relationship with you and to let you know about our upcoming events and related information. We do not disclose your personal data to any third party.
Your information is safe with us.
If you still feel like your privacy is at risk, you can contact us anytime and we would willingly try to resolve the issue for you.
Contact us : email@example.com